The Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers modest, short term financial assistance to patients in the State of Florida who are actively undergoing cancer treatment.
What type of assistance does the Foundation offer?
The FCS Foundation strives to relieve qualified patients of financial stress so they can focus on what really matters, fighting cancer. The Foundation provides financial help with day-to-day living expenses:
• Rent or mortgage payments
• Utility payments (water, sewer, electric)
• Telephone payments (landline or mobile)
• Auto payment and/or auto insurance
* The Foundation does not pay patient medical bills, co-payments, or credit card bills of any kind, and does not provide direct patient cash grants.
What are the eligibility requirements to apply for assistance?
The Foundation’s eligibility criteria includes:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be a current resident of the State of Florida
• The annual combined household income should be at or below 200% of the national poverty level
• Must be actively receiving treatment from a Florida oncologist
How much assistance is provided through the FCS Foundation?
The maximum amount of grant per applicant is $1,500 per year for living expenses incurred while actively receiving cancer treatment.
How do I apply for assistance?
All applications must be completed online. Please CLICK HERE to go to the Application page.